Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hurray for Holliewood

YAY - for Holliewood Studio's that is! She has an amazing new digi kit out that is just perfect for all digi art journalists - Sprayed stencils - Whooooo sooo much fun :) :) :)
On this page everything but the little lady is using the kit - I can see these beauties being used on almost EVERY page in future.
You can find it here http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=18423&cat=&page=

And my second page the background is using the Holliewood stencil kit and madam is made up from various bits from the a number of collage sheets by the wonderful Marsha @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/tumblefishstudio .




Scrumptious if I may say so myself.


Right I'm away to have a clean free spray stencil session LOL (It has to be a first!)

2 comments:

  1. Ah but where's the fun in clean free... er what am I saying... I hate the cleaning stencils part! Its just that when my hands are inky I KNOW I've had a fun play :D
    Seriously, they are great pages Chris - I love the lady images too :)

    ReplyDelete