I can't believe we are already one month into this year - Hope it slows down beacuse I won't be able to keep up with the pace!
Here is my finished January page for Kates Calendar challenge over at http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/
And February page ready to go
Do have a look at the wonderful calandar pages produced so far over at http://www.flickr.com/groups/2010_calendar_365_challenge/pool/ and if you haven't already joined in, why not??
Thanks for looking x

Woohoo! what a fabulous start to your calendar Chris your pages are totally yummy.. hope your ear is all better..xx
ReplyDeleteOh Wow Chris! These pages are great! (I am right in thinking that they are digital aren't I?) You're up, up and away with all that now aren't you - you'll be producing digital images for us soon! :D x
ReplyDeleteThese digi pages are just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWhat elegant pages for Feb - really good.
ReplyDeleteWow, these digi calendars are amazing :-)
ReplyDeleteChris, your calendar pages are awesome!!! Thanks so much for your visit. Deli paper is not sold in the UK, and Sharpie Poster Paint Pens are sold either! Much luck in my drawing!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
ReplyDeletePS I LOVE your style and have signed up to be a regular follower!!!
Gorgeous pages and colours. Love how organised it looks.
ReplyDeleteLove your pages..I did have to double click to see if they were digi!! Love all your art journal pages and have become a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the digital pages....what a great idea!!! Mind you with my computer skills the cutting and sticking messy method would probably be far quicker!!! :)
ReplyDeletexx
I love that you have done your pages digitaly,
ReplyDeletegrate idea,
look forward to seeing more,
Kat.
Great pages, love the red on black on the Feb. pages.
ReplyDeleteFirstly thanks for your lovely comment left on my blog, it is appreciated. Love the digital pages of the calendar, what a great idea. I an useless with technology, so not a chance for me being digitally creative haha. Sue x
ReplyDeleteI have not seen digital before they are really nice
ReplyDeletethese are stunning, I am loving the little hearts in the corner of your journaling squares! and love the bold colours too! Hugs Juls
ReplyDeleteVery stylish, very distinctive.
ReplyDeleteWhat fantastic pages. S x
ReplyDelete