Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to normal (Whatever that is!)

2011 is now underway and life is getting back to normal. I didn't go out to celebrate the New Year, I gave up on that one many years ago. I prefer to stay at home and gently ease in the New Year.
Everyone else in the family went out so I was home alone to do as I please -so with nibbles on hand, headphones on and music up loud I spent the night painting and spraying some backgrounds in my journals in advance and good time was had by all.

New Years Day was a pretty quiet affair again as the gang were doing their own thing - usual men stuuf - football - either watching it on tv or at the ground, so another opportunity to play
So today for a change I did some phaffing on Photoshop.

Marsha @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/tumblefishstudio has some new lush collage sheets so I decided to treat myself, and these are the results of my efforts.

I have called this one Looking for Love. And this one is called "Girls just want to have fun". This one also has images from Kirsi @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/Itkupilli

I think I will print my digi pics out and start a little journal (Ha ha yes another one) with them in it. I really am loving this digi stuff and learning so much every day although I have a long way to go before I reach the standard of Marsha and Kirsi.

Well it's back to work tomorrow and guess what? Yes the weather is predicted to get colder, Sods Law LOL.

2 comments: