Thursday, January 27, 2011

Named & Shamed! LOL

Eek! I've been named and shamed (in the nicest possible way of course!) LOL

The lovely Dyan from Art From the Heart (http://shop.afth.co.uk/dylusions-376-c.asp & http://dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/) gave me a shout out on her bloggy and I'm ashamed to say I haven't posted too much work to justify such an accolade. So shaming me into shifting my butt into gear here are a couple of pages from my small cash ledger journal.

(This one also shows my lousy spelling errors- urgh)

Unfortunately my big cash ledger is too big to scan and I can't find the lead to my camera at the moment (search on at the w/end!) so I have scanned a few pages from my smaller journal which I use for all sorts - lyrics/quotes/offloading - the usual stuff.
Most of the paints and sprays (in fact all of the sprays) are from Dyan's Dylusions Range and the images are a combo from the delightful


Sorry about the pic o/load - Note to self must try and post more regularly!

And one page to show that I don't always use collage :)
Some of the pages have a bit of a dark shadow down the middle - I have tried to rectify this in PSE but not too well I'm afraid. My little journal is quite old (over 100 years old) and fragile (a bit like me LOL) so I'm reluctant to put any further pressure on it on the scan bed for fear of splitting the spine which is already under stress due to the additional paints, sprays and collage elements. Sorry about that.
Do you think this little lot lets me off the hook? Ha ha

Thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

  1. wow what a feast :)

    the third one down is my favourite, can I ask where that quote is from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I found your blog through Dyan's shout ;-)
    Love your work! Will be back to see more, so show it!
    From Germany - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog and my journal pages :) Im so glad you commented, your blog is amazing, i LOVE your journal pages there stunning !!!!!! i love all the beautiful details and your collaging is fab :) I too am adding you to my favs and look forward to seeing more.
    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful journal pages! you have awesome handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A veritable feast of journal pages and they are ALL yummy Chris! I'm laid up with a bad back - no arty play for me for a while :( x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well deserved mention, fantastic journal pages, each and every one of them. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy, you got your acvt together, lol. sos about the bullying !!! loving the pages xx

    ReplyDelete