Thursday, February 24, 2011

More blending & sneezing

Unfortnately the head is still swamped and shows no sign of easing up. Still having to go to work though :( - as soon as i'm in though it's straight into pj's and dressing gown, lemsip and laptop in front of the fire or better still in bed.

I am still phaffing about with blending tools in PSE and here are a few more bits I have done. I haven't used my Octopode images in ages - so I decided to use them all (well not all but most of them) to create the ATC above. Just a bit of fun for Comic Relief.

This is a page I did for Roc's 2011 prompt challenge http://www.flickr.com/groups/1570781@N20/- February's prompt is "What do you love?" and being a right old smarty pants I created the red font myself using foreign banknotes as my base. Cool eh!
And finally a page I did using some birdie elements created by Bernice which can be downloaded free here http://www.flickr.com/photos/23182492@N02/
Thank you Bernice, they are gorgeous.
All the backgrounds were created by blending various backgrounds from the wonderful Marsha @ Tumblefish Studio on Etsy.
On the brighter side, my car sailed through it's MOT without breaking the bank, which is a first! (and a blessing).
Thanks for popping by :)

3 comments:

  1. all these creations are stunning i love the bright bold colours of the first 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, Chris hope you soon feel better hun. Your artwork is AMAZING as ever..it's always wonderful to see your latest creations..just love your red nose Atc BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete