Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feb finished and March page ready to go

A little premature I know, but tomorrow is one of those "MUST DO" type of entries, so February is all wrapped up for another year.
March is all ready to go with a few noted dates already filled in.
March is a busy month for birthday's for me - 2 sons, 2 sisters and a heap of friends have birthdays during the month, but the most significant this year is my youngest who will be 18 on the 10th. My baby will not be a baby no more :( - actually he hasn't been a baby in quite while and as he towers head and shoulders above me since the age of 13 LOL.
Well the weather has improved, the nights are getting brighter and spring is bursting out so it will be interesting to see what the month holds ahead.
Now i'm away to play in my propper journals which I have to admit I have been neglecting lately, so I'm going to give them some TLC and attention for the remainder of the day.
And if you would like to see some more calendar pages, shifty over to Kates Flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/2010_calendar_365_challenge/pool/ to see lots of lovely inspirational pages by the talented members of the group.

20 comments:

  1. Superb pages! I'm so happy to see February end with its dark, dreary and snowy days. Spring can't come fast enough!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page for March, love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green colors on your March page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours used lovely pages x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cor, you got in early Mrs! But I think I might be ahead of you now - I've started April! - how satisfying that sounded, but alas, all I've done is the background painting :(
    Anyway, I have to say I think you are a pro at this digi stuff Chris - LOVE the March colours! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous pages, loving that they are digi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages - loving th green of March. Nice to see some digi pages :-) Thanks for staying with the challenge and keeping up so far. Looking forward to seeing your pages for April! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Chris I love your style, both your pages are fantastic. Hope your "baby" enjoys his big birthday!! It's my babes too but he is just 12, a bit of a way to go yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have done an amazing job with your pages,
    I love them both,
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours on your March page....perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! both these pages are just fab!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wasn't sure if these were digi pages or not, until I read the comments. I also checked out your work on Flickr. I am loving all of it. Thank you so much for the pages. They are awesome! I would love to incorporate more digi componets, but, still new to all this blogging,art,everything! I am now a loyal follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the themes - very cool pages - so colourful. March looks very Spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Cool Chris! Hope there are no colds for you in March!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful digi pages.
    Greetings, Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. All in good time my dear hehehehe very soon you will all know, its very exciting indeed hehehehe Love your February page all filled in, cant wait to see March complete

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Chris, thanks for commenting on my blog. Sorry i've only just got round to visiting yours but I haven't been onine much the last 2 weeks. Your pages are stunning, love the colourways for both ;-)
    I love Norhtern Soul too, but being a TINY BIT older than you LOL my first love was Buddy Holly
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. See I said my news was super exciting :) if you go to my new blog (follow this link) theres a little sneeky of some of the brands i am stocking !!! its very hard sitting here is a room full of gorgeous tim holtz goodies etc i just want to use everything hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete