




There is plenty more, but I won't bore you LOL!
Hasn't the weather has been just glorious the last few weeks? In fact I actually put a pair of shoes on last week rather than a pair of boots. I seem to have worn boots for the last year. Could this be our summer or is there better to come? Oh fingers (and toes) crossed for more beautifully sunny weather - perhaps a degree or two warmer, or is that asking too much?
Middle son has purchased a new all singing, all dancing computer so I have managed to persued him to let me have his old one for phaffing about with PSE - I love working on it and trying out new things but it really plays havoc with my puter so I am transfering all my digi stuff and downloads over on to his old puter, hopfully freeing up a huge area on my computer. All sounds wonderful, but I have a gut feeling things are not gooing to run smoothly. Don't ask why, I just know LOL. Wish me luck.








Good luck transferring all your digi stuff..sounds complicating!
ReplyDeleteYour pages are looking AWESOME..thanks for sharing :)
Hi Chris, I'm with you on the creating front - life stuff is taking priority at the moment and mine too is a mixture of happy and sad :(
ReplyDeleteBut I have to say your pages are fantabulous! Scrummily gorgeous backgrounds and fantastic images:D. All I've managed to do is keep up with the 365 challenge and make samples for classes at AFTH - so I have had at least some fun :) Big hugeroonies x
You've got to be kidding!!! No one could be bored by these fabulous pages!!! Hugs, Terri
ReplyDeleteWOW this are amazing !!!!
ReplyDelete