How freaking gorgeous are these images? Backgrounds on both are from Itkupilli. 
I did say this transfer of data wouldn't run smoothly LMAO!
Oh well there's always tomorow (wink).
I can't get my head round this blogger thing - some images it will let me click on and they will enlarge, and others it won't (or is it just my puter???). You can see a bigger view of the images by clicking on my flickr link somewhere over there on the right >>.

Tomorrow IS another day!!! LOL! Besides, who can resist playtime when there are fabulous new toys to play with!!! Love BOTH of these pieces, Chris! Hugs, Terri xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is freaking awesome! Love your art!
ReplyDeleteBoth are gorgeous !!!!!!! hehehehe im like that when i go into my craft room to clear up, somehow is always manage to create more mess hahahaha
ReplyDeleteThey are fabulous Chris, I adore those 2 ladies; would love to go to a party dressed like that and not worry about all my lumpy bits hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteAnne xx