Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another one just whizzed right on by

It's frightening how fast the months are just whizzing by, or is it just me? March has been a funny old sort of month, a mixture of highs and lows, but its done with now and so we move on. Here is my completed March page for Kate's challenge over at http://www.thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/ . I'm not too sure if I'm altogether happy with it - didn't quite pan out how I was expecting, but that's just as life is so it stays. And so so April. I'm afraid I've gone with the expetcted theme of April showers, but as the weather has been beautiful over the last few weeks, I'm hoping my page isn't going to be a jinx for change! If you fancy having a go at Kate's challenge but are unsure, you can't go wrong by visiting the flickr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/2010_calendar_365_challenge/pool/ to give you that boost of inspiration. Each and every page is unique and beautiful and the ladies are so possitive and welcoming. Kate also has a Mr Linky gadget on her site where you can visit blogs rather than Flickr - I do try and visit as many as I can and leave a comment. No excuse now, there are plenty of bank holidays to look forward to in April so you've plenty of play time to look forward to LOL.

14 comments:

  1. Loving your April too Chris, especially those fancy trees and clouds. Let's hope that we don't jinx it! Still April showers are supposed to make for a good summer!! I'll believe that when I see it.
    Happy crafting,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris your march page looks fab all filled in. I love your april page the bird is fab fab fab and i love the clouds. Ive got a shop opening giveaway on my blog if youd like to enter hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Apr page! I mean a bird in wellies.....genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages, love the bird x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love yuor April clouds, and the nice soft colours. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee I love the bird in boots! well done for keeping up with the challenge. Great pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the digital look you have created and fun bird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh, these pages make me want to learn digital, they are great. Sorry but I'm glad that someone else made a mistake with their dates too! (I only did 24 squares!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your pages! I do enjoy digital, you have done an incredible job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chris, ooh love your pages :-) I really must try to think outside the box, yours are so much more imaginative! Love the way you've done the numbers for the days, love the April title and I love the clouds which also double as puddles I see ;-) Very clever.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pages, love the clouds and trees on your april page x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, fabulous pages for april.
    The trees and the bird are so funny!
    Greetings, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found you through The Kathryn's Wheel calendar blog list & I love your work!! I'm a new follower!

    xo,

    Kristina-Nicole
    kristinanicoleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete