Can you believe we are already a third of the way through this year - Frightening!Well I thought I had put the kiss of death on April with the theme of April showers but what a glorious month it has been weather wise. Now do you think if I did a page with a piccy of me looking like a penniless waif I may hit the lotto jackpot??? No, I suppose not LOL. (I can but dream eh!)
I am also late this month in getting around to looking at everyone elses pages and leaving a comment - so apologies ladies - I'm going to do the rounds immediately.
A million thanks to those who call by my blog and leave lovely and encouraging comments, they are very much appreciated. Thanks again ladies.


Better late than never . . . . and . . . . well worth the wait!!! Hugs, Terri
ReplyDeletehiya Chris, I wondered where you were...thought you must be enjoying the weather :D Fab pages - love the vivid colours of May! x
ReplyDeleteWell worth the wait!!! I love your digital pages...would love to be able to do something like this!!! xx
ReplyDeleteHi Chris, your completed April pages look great, I do love those clouds and puddle :-) May's are really vibrant, great colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Your pages are wonderful as usual! Really love the colors!
ReplyDeletefab pages! would love to be able to make something like this.
ReplyDeleteWorth the wait to see these pages! Love your completed april page especially the bird with stripey legs and you have chosen wonderful colours for may x
ReplyDeleteFabulous pages! Colours are really great for May. I've looking through your blog, you are so talented! BTW if you are married to a Tony then we are deffo twins! Are you going to Port Sunlight? Chrisx
ReplyDeleteEspecially loving those colours for May and your butterflies. Hope you have a happy spring ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell done for keeping up! April was a difficult month to get anything done - all those holidays!! But your April looks great all filled in and I LOVE the colours of May. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you pages Chris, look forwards to seeing what you do in June too. x
ReplyDeleteDid blogger eat my comments? Haven't changed my my mind - still think your pages are great! Chris
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I just took a quick look around here on your blog but I'm gonna hang around some more! Love a lot of the things I see, especially that blogpost with all your journalpages (when you found the lead to your camera). Thanks for inspiring me!
ReplyDeleteWonderful bright colourful May - great pinks !
ReplyDelete