I have no idea where the year is going and what I'm doing with my time - there just isn't enough hours in the day to do all the things that I want to - like blogging!
I know I'm a lousy blogger, I do try but then I get side tracked with other things like new paints from AFTH or new digi kits - and I just HAVE to play. Blogging unfortunately goes right out the window.
I would like to say that Kate's challenge http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/ keeps me regular - but that makes it sound like yuckie bran flakes! so i'll just say if it wasn't for this challenge I doubt I'd ever get round to posting anything on poor old blogger.
So here is my completed May page - nothing too exciting happening during the month but sheeeesh what a change in the weather - the winter woolie wardrobe has made a guest appearance again this month.
Will have to save the bikini for Bridlington in June! (((Urgh - shudder - perish the thought))).So June brings me to one of the highlights of my year which is the brilliant Northern Soul Weekend at Bridlington in sunny Yorkshire. I SO look forward to this event in my diary - 20/30 mad Mancunians trundling along the motorway heading for a fun weekend of sun (oh yes - it does occasionally shine through!) non stop dancing and a weekend of continuous laughter and merryment- just a brilliant weekend doing what we love best with great friends.
Now I did toy with the idea of a dance theme for this month - and the fabulous Marsha has some stunning digi dance kits which would have been very appropriate - you can find all her scrummy kits here http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=29 , but I decideded to go with the theme of a circus - just beacuse I wanted something different for the month (and I love the colours and images). For my page I have used some images from Marsha, Itkupilli at Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/itkupilli?page=2 , Ildi Geist @ http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=154 and Eena's Creations @ http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=73
I hope you can find time to visit Kate's blog and check out her Mr Linky for more inspirational calendar pages or alternatively at the Flickr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/2010_calendar_365_challenge/pool/
Wishing you all a wonderfully warm month ahead.

Wow, super pages, love the June one. That cat image is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat pages!!! Let's hope the winter woolies go away for good soon....well 2 or 3 weeks would be a start!!! xx
ReplyDeleteMay seemed to zip by in a big dash, and I, too, can't believe that it's June! LOVE the idea of using circus images for the new month. Seems like your subconscious mind has spoken - life, after all, CAN be a bit of a circus!!! LOL!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxox
ReplyDeleteLove your pages, particularly like the circus idea for June
ReplyDeleteWOW! Love your June pages, and bound to be an exciting end! Glad you had some fun in May despite cold! Seems to be warming up a bit, though raining at present! Chrisx
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteLove your circus theme for June :]
Incredible artwork, thank you for sharing your talents.
Wonderful May page and June is simply stunning!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I tried to comment last week already but blogger would not let me, but for now it seems to be working...
i love your may and june pages, circus is a great theme
ReplyDeleteFab pages - June is looking spectacular, love the theme. So glad this challenge is keeping you regular LOL! Well done for keeping up so far, Kate
ReplyDeleteI am a sucker for the pink and butterflies, but man I love that circus theme :-)
ReplyDeleteFantastic pages, love the circus theme x
ReplyDeleteLovely pages great ideas and so full x
ReplyDelete