I am trying desperately to visit all the links posted on Kate's site for the calendar challenge - But blogger has decided to be an absolute pain in the bum and keeps refering me to the login page everytime i try and post a comment. I managed to comment on the first 3 or 4 links and after that no luck. I have tried a number of blogs and same issues.
My apologies ladies - I will keep trying.
Update
It would appear that I'm not alone with Blogger issues. I did notice that the blogs which I had a problem posting comments to asked me to select a profile, which I did (ggogle account) but when i tried to post my comment it would just automaticall take me to the blogger sign in page. The blogs which didn't ask me to select a profile but auto logged me in with my blogger siggy I had no problems on leaving a comment. It is obviosly an issue over the last month as I have previously left comments on these blogs. So huge apologies to those ladies I was unable to leave a comment for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is exactly my problem too
ReplyDeleteIt worked! I thought I'll try something different instead of selecting profile as google a/c, I signed in as sandy poppins and gave my blog address for the URL and its told me my comment will be visible after approval - and seeing as how I didn't say much (I was testing and not holding out much hope!) I thought I'd better explain! Look our for me at Brid and we'll have a natter again :D x
ReplyDeleteSandra - There you are honey - Your blogg is driving me nets LOL - I can view your blog but it wont let me post a message at all. Message box will not load up at all let alone let me sign in :(
ReplyDeleteI wanted to post about your wedding pics but it wont let me ! ARGHHHH
Will certainly keep an eye out for you in Brid my dear - 3 weeks and counting LOL
ps Your Blog is driving me NUTS even! sheeesh
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I'm feeling your pain!!! Fortunately, today I can leave you a message to say that I'm sending a HUGE 'hug' your way! I'm hoping that blogger gets all of their bugs exterminated soon!!! Hugs, Terri xoxox
ReplyDeleteHi there, I have had the same problem with blogger but I read on some geeky forum that if you untick the box under your password all will be okay. I have done this, problem solved.
ReplyDeleteMelva Bates