Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oops! What happened to day 3??

For some strange reason I posted day 4 before day 3! So here is the missing page. Images used are again from Marsha @ Tumblefish and Dyan @ Art from the Heart.
And here is Day 5 - additional images are from Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class.
Blogger is being a pain and will allow you to double click on some images and not so on others, so if you would like to see a bigger version of my pages, click on my flickr link at the bottom of the right hand column of this page.

The cutting winds have subsided for the moment but it it still bad underfoot, so wrap up warm and take care and if you know of an elderly neighbour or relative keep an eye on them during this bad weather.

Have a good weekend all.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Well I've sorted supplies for my elderly relatives today - and it took me an hour to clear a foot of snow off the car and then clear the drive, then when I arrived at Tesco it was like Christmas Eve! Stressful. Anyway onto to not so stressful matters such as your journal pages - you're good at this digi stuff - I wouldn't know where to start! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB sentiments. Love Dyan's new downloads. Love how you have made them work in your JYC. :)

    ReplyDelete