Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 8 - JYC

Can I just say right here right now that this is NOT a self portrait - although some I'm sure would argue that fact LOL.

Here is my page 8 for JYC - Images provided by
Marsha @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/tumblefishstudio
Lily @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheOctopodeFactory and
Dyan @ http://shop.afth.co.uk/art-journal-ephemera---christmas-426-c.asp Dyan has a great christmas tag challenge going on her bloggy http://dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/2010/11/fancy-challenge.html . Treat yourself to some of her fun new christmas downloads and join in the fun. The sheets are all in printable formats so whats stopping you?

The new job is going swell - no where near as much pressure as my previous job, but then not quite as well paid either - but at least it's a job!

One thing I have noticed this week is that it's really easy falling out of your usual routine, but it's a damn sight harder to get back into a routine - or is that old age setting in?? LOL

Take care

2 comments:

  1. Ha - I LOVE this one! Funny!
    I SO agree about the routine thing - but I read somewhere that you only have to do something for 30 days and it becomes habit - so just think, in about a month you'll be sorted! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I am loving your journal pages. Another brilliant one! I've just received some of Dyan's downloads..can't wait to play. :)
    So happy to hear about your new job. Best wishes. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete