Usual suspects of Marsha and Dyan for the great images - they do make this digi malarky so easy with their wonderful images and quotes - I do the easy bit! I'm looking for a decent piccy of a handbag that I can stick in the image above but haven't found a suitable one yet so it's still a 'work in progress' of sorts.
Dentist visit went ok yesterday but to the tune of £198 (EEEEK) I need a new crown :( - just what you need just before Crimbo. Oh well it has to be done.Thanks for stopping by.

Ooo-er! Your Dentist bill is a bit of a shocker! :( But your pages are brilliant :)
ReplyDeleteI've really enjoyed looking at all your digi stuff Chris. I hope you have a great Christmas - I'll (bloggy) see you in the New Year - family arrives tomorrow so might not get chance to check in for a while! x x
great job on those pages!
ReplyDelete