Thursday, December 16, 2010

JYC - Days 14, 15 & 16

As we quickly approach the run up to the 'big day' I may well be posting 2 or even 3 pages at a time. Yes I am cheeting and doing them in advance, but I have my grandsons stopping over this weekend & I will have no chance of getting any pages done as we have so much planned - putting the tree and decorations up, shopping for new PJ's and slippers and oh no doubt a whole heap more stuff I'm sure.

Images from Iktupilli @ etsy, Marsha at Tumblefish studios and Dyan at Art from the Heart

I have had so much fun putting these pages together - Dyan's christmas sayings are just so funny. All Images from Marsha @ Tumblefish and Dyan at Art from the Heart except the mastercard which is an image from the net.
I now have to scan my brain and find a fun present for under £5.00 for our Northern Gang's Secret Santa - any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment