Monday, May 3, 2010

Another month just flew by

Oh my goodness - I think I may just have the hang of this Blogger malarkey. Huge thanks to Suzie for her tips - this post is just 'gelling' with no effort at all YAY. ROFL well that will be the kiss of doom - just watch I'll still be phaffing about in 2 hours time with it.

Well here is my finished April page - I really can't believe how fast this year is just racing away - quite frightening really. I am really enjoying this challenge - I keep my daily journal and then fill in my little boxes at the end of the week.


And here is my May page - you may need your sunglasses to view it though LOL - It's not really as bold as this in reality. I used another of my Stampotique stamps - one of the faces from Row of Faces.
May is usually a very pleasant month weather wise. One of my favourite months - but that could be because there are two Bank Holidays to look forward to!
Can you believe it - 10 minutes to post!
By George - I think she's got it!
Ha ha ...... Simples!




6 comments:

  1. We all knew you could do it!!!!! Love the calendar journal pages. The bright May page cheered me up knowing the nicer weather will hopefully soon be here. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris I don't know about you needing more inspiration - YOU are inspiration! These pages are absolutely fabby! Backgrounds on both are stunning! Also I love how you used the Stampotique face - neat idea. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think your May pages are bright !!!! Mine are shocking - I went a bit made with the spray ink yellow and red -eeeek hahaha

    Love your April pages and your writing is lovely and neat also really like the title "April" is that your handwriting too?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris...I LOVE your your pages!! They are just FAB!!! The face in the flower is SOOOOO cute and the colours are amazing!!

    :) :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic pages Chris. Just like your blog. I must see if I can get to Paddy's. The classes sound fantastic. :) Hope May is a good month for you. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is wonderful, so much to see in the details ! Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete