I have been having fun with my little journal that I started with Sarah Anderson during her journaling class at Paddy's way back at the beginning of March and of course keeping my calendar for Kate's 2010 365 Challenge up to date.
Things have not been going too well at work so I am ultra thankful for the long bank holiday weekend so that I can smoosh with paints and just chill. 


My completed March page for the Calendar Challenge and my page for April. Everyone seems to have gone with the April showers theme and this page was going in the same mode but I can't find the little die cut brolly that Sarah cut during the journal class. She cut various shapes for templates/masks/stencils for us to practice in our journals and I had not one but 2 cute little brollys - but for the life of me I can't find them now - typical! They will surface soon no doubt.
Another page for my Northern Lyrics journal - I love these lyrics and I have told hubby I want this track playing at my funeral (happy sort I know - and yes I've also told him that I will be going before him LOL. I've got it all sussed).
And finally some pages from my 'play journal'. I love these Stampotique images and plan on getting a whole rake more - birthday list is already drawn up LOL. When I showed them to my youngest son his reaction was "Urgh - Mum's gone all Emo on us" Mwhahaha.
Well they have all been instructed what to get me for my birthday (not until July so plenty of time for them to save!) so whoa be tired whoever turns up with M & S vouchers. BTW the 'ladies' are not Stampotique - they are an old set of stamps from Inkadinkado (I think).
A huge thank you to the ladies who have joined my blog - it's so encouraging to think that people find my work interesting enough to look at. I only wish I had half the talent of most the bloggers who I follow - Huge thanks again ladies'. 

OK I've spent over an hour trying to balance this entry and it keeps doing it's own thing so I'm going to leave it as it, because it's starting to annoy me now.
Can anyone point me in the directon of Blogger's 'An Idiots Guide' please!


OK I've spent over an hour trying to balance this entry and it keeps doing it's own thing so I'm going to leave it as it, because it's starting to annoy me now.
Can anyone point me in the directon of Blogger's 'An Idiots Guide' please!



Happy Bank Holiday Monday Chris firstly. I can't help you with blogger I think it just has a mind of it's own - lol.
ReplyDeleteYour completed March pages are fab and although I am not a fan of those Stampotique (I'm with your son - they frighten me with their crazy grins) fingers crossed for your wish list in July.
Love your lyric journal and your other pages too.
More power to your crafty fingers. :)
ps hope the job hunting goes well too!
Hi Chris, I LOVE your art calendar pages - gorgeous colours! And I'm loving your Northern Soul journal, such a fantastic idea to write the lyrics out.
ReplyDeletere the stampotique stamps, I suspect I shall be like you...buy one and NEED them all!
I seem to be getting the hang of blogging layouts, etc now.....was feeling like a complete idiot at times!! My advice....just keep playing about with the settings, and I'm sure you'll get there in the end!!
ReplyDeleteI love your Art Calendar pages...April is so bright and cheery, it's put a smile on my face :)
xx
Such lovely journal pages, I can only dream of pages like that.
ReplyDeleteHhhmm blogger is a pain at times - good luck with it zx
Oooh I love your play journal - such great colours. Love you art calendar too altho' I already commented on this on Flickr. It all looks great. I just don't think you can ever have enough Stampotique stamps!
ReplyDeleteBlogger does seem to have a mind of its own sometimes . . . .can't help you there I'm afraid :-)
Kate
Firstly, thanks SO much for visiting and commenting on my blog, it is always great when readers take the time to comment.
ReplyDeleteNext, what great work you have done here. Loving the journalling pages they are FAB!!!!! It is my aim to get on a couple of classes myself during the summer as I love the idea. As for blogging I always add my photos first , in reverse order,(planning that the first one I load up will end up at the bottom of the post, etc) and always choose CENTRE for the layout and LARGE for the image size. I then add the text around the photo's. It seems odd at first, but it works for me as it makes it less stressful and time consuming. It's worth a try. Eventually you will find what works best for you and the more you do it the easier it becomes....... Lookforward to following your blog and seeing more of your lovely creations. Sue x
I know exactly what ctl/alt/delete days are like and had a smile at the square. Great play journal and fab work. Hope you get more stamps and not M&S vouchers.
ReplyDelete