Well where do I start? (That's the problem with not blogging regularly). As is well documented I have been having major problems with Blogger and I was blaming Blogger for anything and everything including burning the toast in the morning. But, I was also having serious problems with my puter. Now if you remember when I got bitten by the digi bug I managed to secure my son's old puter to transfer all my digi bits and pieces on to this leaving my old faithful 'puter to manage my music and other day to day stuff but the reality was that my dear old puter was well past it's sell by date and even clearing off the digi bits didn't help. I was having all sorts of problems with it did eventually conk out for good (thankfully I did mange to load up my piece for AFTH's 10th birthday celebrations but that was quite literally the last task it managed). So I did without for a few weeks but I was missing my music, and blog land and some serious inspiration so after a little persuasion with darling hubby not only do I have a new home puter (with a HUGE screen) but I also have a beautiful new laptop with PSE preloaded for all my digi stuff and I LURVE them both.
So to break up the waffle - a few digi pieces that I have done over the last few weeks using various kits that I have had for ages but never got around to using.
I can't beleive the difference a bigger monitor makes - should have done it years ago. My lads said the bigger monitor is for aged eyesight LOL, I going with the theory that we're moving with technology ha ha. I have also been working in my proper journals over the last few weeks and here are two pages from my 8x8 journal (thought i'd try a different size) - Hoping to load some more piccys soon.
Sheesh - Not sure I can handle these new changes in blogger - I'm as bad at uploading piccys now as I ever was ! Why do they have to 'fix' things that are working perfectly well?? May well put paid trying to load more piccys!
Other than new puter & journaling, the summer was glorious and more surprising lasted longer than the usual one week. Work is hectic and I am still loving it, and I've been out and about on the Northern Scene strutting my stuff on varous dancefloors across the country, which reminds me how long it is since i've blogged as I actually bumped into the stunningly gorgeous DYAN from AFTH at Bridlington weekender in June. Sod's law that I didn't have my camera with me though :( - And that's about it really.
I doubt new all singing all dancing puter will make me blog any more frequently but it is going to make things much easier :-).
Take care and thanks for visiting x





Hiya Chris! I liked catching up on your news - I've missed ya in blogland :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous journal pages - both digi and hard copies. KTF! x
Welcome back! Great pages! Especially love the yellow page! I've got a bigger monitor now and special specs for using computer - reading about about yours reminded me to swap for my reading specs!!! ChrisBx
ReplyDeleteOh wow... your journal pages are amazing! You sure have a nice blog.
ReplyDeletexx Tessa