Dyan and her gang are celebrating ART FROM THE HEART'S 10th BIRTHDAY ~ Whoop whoop
Lots of exciting things happening at Art from the Heart next weekend where the big birthday bash is happening. Want to know more then do click here http://dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/
Lots of exciting things happening at Art from the Heart next weekend where the big birthday bash is happening. Want to know more then do click here http://dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/So in Celebration we are having 5 birthday blog hops.
You should have reached my blog from here gillian. and are on the DYLUSIONS hop
Here is my project - a page in my A4 journal
I used
Dylusions spray inks in Amber, Cyan, Lemon and Fuschia
Dyan's Downloads - art journal ephemera sheet 14 and sheet 24
Blonde Moments patterned paper from ranges Sugar Dumpling, Minasie Moo and Friends Junction
Finished with some stencils and doodles
Before you move on - you will need to collect a letter from me which is A
This is part of an anagram of a DYLUSIONS product
Once you get back to Dys blog please email your answer to Ben.
So after leaving me a comment you need to move on to
http://photocatseyes.wordpress.com/
Have fun hopping!
PS - As blogger is not in party mood and allowing me to load other pics of my page I have added them to flickr and my link is over there >>> (clearer piccys)
Pft ... Blogger party pooper!

Great project!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Justyna x
What a fab journal.
ReplyDeletesuch a great page!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! thanks for being part of the hop you are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the doodling.
ReplyDeletelike the use of blonde moments papers.
ReplyDeleteLove your journal page :-)
ReplyDeletefab project :)
ReplyDeletei was glad to read that you have added pics elsewhere as i was contemplating asking for a bigger pic!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I love the colours you have used on your journal page. x
ReplyDeleteOoh, you finally posted - I've been waiting ages. Lovely work x
ReplyDeleteGreat page and thanks for the flickr link...was gutted when I couldn't get a close up!! x
ReplyDeleteLove the page, the color's are fab! xoxo
ReplyDeleteFab page, love the papers & the doodling.
ReplyDeleteTechnical problems with 'photoeyes' so continue to http://newlycreative.blogspot.com/2011/09/art-from-hearts-birthday-blog-hop.html if you don't find a birthday blog post there
ReplyDeletewhat a great page...great inspiration.
ReplyDeleteFabby page! Love it!
ReplyDeletegreat page - has given me some great ideas - thanks
ReplyDeleteOh Blogger can be a right royal pain! Glad you got round it though. Great journal page.
ReplyDeletelovely page, love the stars and journalling
ReplyDeleteMaggie
great pages and i love how you mixed in BM papers. Well done
ReplyDeleteSarah (UKS Smelly)
Great colours -well done
ReplyDeleteLoved the background and will look more closely on Flicker in a while
ReplyDeleteYour page looks fab but can't really see it clearly will have to find the link to your flickr page!
ReplyDeleteWow found your flickr page your page is fab-u-lous!
ReplyDeletewhat a great page.
ReplyDeleteMelva Bates
A great page. Thanks for the closeup. love it. Have a great day. Angela
ReplyDeletestunning page!!!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing this great page. ksh
ReplyDeletea brilliant page, love the colours
ReplyDeleteGreat journal page!
ReplyDeleteRealised I put my comment in the wrong comment box lol. been one of those days lol. Lovely page and love the colours. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the shape of the (entry on the)page. I'll be back to see properly later
ReplyDeleteGreat page! I love all the colors and the layers in the background!
ReplyDeleteLoving the colors ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully colorful page!
ReplyDeleteLovely page!
ReplyDeleteAwesome page! Wish I could see it *bigger* - wouldn't let me zoom in... looks FAb though!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! Love everything about what you've made!
ReplyDeleteGlad you added your flickr link. lovely!
ReplyDeleteCome get you some puddin n pie at
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/07/purple-cupcakes-triple-play.html
Super awesome page, love the colouring :D
ReplyDeleteI'll be back
ReplyDeleteLove the color and how you layered everything to become eye-pleasing. Bette
ReplyDeleteHow unco-operative of blogger on this Mahoosive event love your pages Dxx
ReplyDeleteFantabulous project ... Loving it looooooooads X
ReplyDeleteGoogle won't let me comment as myself (sue the iron) so I will remain anonymous lol. Lovely page, off to investigate in more detail at Flickr x
ReplyDeleteStunning xxxStephaniexxx
ReplyDeleteLove oyur style1
ReplyDeleteBlonde Moments paper? Love the name as I am blonde and have those moments.
ReplyDeletegreat page
ReplyDeleteLovely background on your page. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Sioux
Love the colors on your page!!!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteGreat journal page, love all the details and oapers
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back! Love this page especially your choice of colour!
ReplyDeleteChrisx
Love your page!
ReplyDeleteThis is fun! I'm glad you posted your images on Flickr too, I love your page - wish I had a brilliant art shop near me too.
ReplyDeleteBig love
AJ
Lovely and colourful!
ReplyDeleteLynn Wild
Love it!! I wish I was as good a doodler as you are!
ReplyDeleteSo Lovely and free!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours on your page, thanks for sharing x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful artwork, very inspirational
ReplyDeletegreat journal page!
ReplyDeleteFab page love how the stars look like they are moving
ReplyDeleteSheron
Great Journal page the colours are stunning...Its really pretty!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea.xx
Loving your work x
ReplyDeleteThanks for your effort, your page looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors that you used on your journal page!
ReplyDeletegreat page
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your journal page.
ReplyDeleteYour colors in your journal page are delightful!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Really colourfull page - Sara
ReplyDeletegrat page thaks for sharing your ideas
ReplyDeleteSo excited about this blog hop! Thanks for sharing your lovely journal page!
ReplyDeleteLove the quirkiness xx
ReplyDeleteLove it, why do I never think to use papers in my journaling? Doh!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic colours and design !!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty, I love your colours! Kim
ReplyDeleteLoving this - and you can do handwriting - not like me - lol
ReplyDeleteWonderful page!!!
ReplyDeleteCute page!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking page - I love it
ReplyDeletethis is nice work, love the blank spaces, sort of focuses you in on the rest..x
ReplyDeleteLoving the colours.
ReplyDeletelove the splashes of colour, and the elements, as well as the 2-directional journalling.
ReplyDeleteKnow cool is your page.....very inspiring .....
ReplyDeleteThe colors are amazing
ReplyDeleteLove the colors!
ReplyDeletePam
panuttingatgmaildotcom
Fab page....love it!
ReplyDeleteLove your work. I need to keep more white areas in mine. You do this so successfully. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWOW FUN FUN FUN
ReplyDeletewhat a great project!! Love the colours :D
ReplyDeleteGreat page, hope blogger is working for u now!
ReplyDeleteLove your project.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours - great page.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page!
ReplyDeleteFAB project
ReplyDeleteGreat page, love the colours :) x
ReplyDeletelots of inspiration for me here :)
ReplyDelete