Aw Chris! I felt the same a month ago :( I downloaded google chrome and things are better ... I can post and receive comments (although I'm still trying to work out how to get my favourite blogs over).
blogger has been acting up a great deal. its working a LOT better if you use firefox , google chrome... opera... actually almost any other browser as your browser instead of internet explorer but its still not perfect. your page looks fab. got here via Gillian's page. sadly the hop stops here as the next link provided doesnt go to a post connected to the blog hop. off to flicker to see your page properly
Aw Chris! I felt the same a month ago :( I downloaded google chrome and things are better ... I can post and receive comments (although I'm still trying to work out how to get my favourite blogs over).
ReplyDeleteditto
ReplyDelete---kimberly
blogger has been acting up a great deal. its working a LOT better if you use firefox , google chrome... opera... actually almost any other browser as your browser instead of internet explorer but its still not perfect. your page looks fab. got here via Gillian's page. sadly the hop stops here as the next link provided doesnt go to a post connected to the blog hop.
ReplyDeleteoff to flicker to see your page properly
Z x
Lovely page, sorry your having blogger issues :)
ReplyDelete