
Yes I know - 2 posts in a week!!! Must take a nurofen and have a lie down LOL.
Reason for additonal post is the Stampington Art Journaling Mag - Summer 2010 is due out and the wonderfully talented Kate Crane (thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com) has another article published - WAY TO GO GIRLY :)
I noticed the current issue over at Erin Kenepp's blog (see top left of cover of mag as she also has an article in this issue) - Her blog addy is Erinkenepp.blogspot.com and there is a link on her blog to the Stampington website where you can view sneek peeks to some of the articles in the mag including Kate's.
Reason for additonal post is the Stampington Art Journaling Mag - Summer 2010 is due out and the wonderfully talented Kate Crane (thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com) has another article published - WAY TO GO GIRLY :)
I noticed the current issue over at Erin Kenepp's blog (see top left of cover of mag as she also has an article in this issue) - Her blog addy is Erinkenepp.blogspot.com and there is a link on her blog to the Stampington website where you can view sneek peeks to some of the articles in the mag including Kate's.
For those who are interested in the mag it is due out next month YAY \o/
(mine is pre-ordered LOL).
Dont miss out get your order in NOW.
Huge congrats again Kate.

Kate is BRILLIANT at all she does, and her journalling is just amazing, well done to her
ReplyDeletex
Well Done to Kate.
ReplyDeleteOff to get a copy pre-ordered. :)
Thanks so much for the shout, but I think they have moved my article to the next issue!! And in the meantime they get to keep my art journal! Cheek! Thanks so much anyway :-) Kate x
ReplyDeleteWell done to Kate whether in this or next issue. But I have a question? Where do I purchase a copy of this mag - I feel like I'm missing out! hahaha
ReplyDelete:)