Friday, March 5, 2010

Eeek - is it that long since I blogged! (Ha doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself LOL).

I will try and do this blogging malarkey a bit more frequently in future I promise.

I'm getting all excited now as I'm off to Paddy's tomorrow for a Journaling class with the uber talented Sarah Anderson (http://sarahanderson1.blogspot.com/) and I can't wait. Her work is so srumptious and I have so much yet to learn about journaling, and who better to learn from? I am really looking forward to it.

What have I been doing during my absence? Well a bit of tickle and phaffing and of course my pages for Kate's 365 2010 Challenge. I had a slight accident with my first journal (tipped a mug of tea over it and the spray inks ran EVRYWHERE). What a disaster! So I ended up having to buy a new journal and start from scratch. Needless to say no spray paints were used on the pages so far LOL


This is my Feb page - All pink and lovey dovey LOL and I thought with the Irish connection I would go for the St. Patrick's lean on my March page. I quite like how they've turned out.
Have a look at some of the stunning pages produced so far by such amazing talented ladies here http://www.flickr.com/groups/2010_calendar_365_challenge/pool/

3 comments:

  1. Love the St Patrick's thing...I was struggling to find a 'theme' for March so just went green and springy!! Your Feb page is great too....glad to know someone else has lots of Feb birthdays too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. March looks fabulous here. Now we need to see it completed!! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages for February and March can't wait to see what you have done for April.

    :)

    ReplyDelete